No two Weddings are alike and every one that I perform reflects the beliefs and character of couple who are being married. Some weddings are simple elopement ceremonies while others are much more involved and my services cover a wide spectrum. For the customized ceremonies, I have spent considerable time and investment in my training in order to provide a ceremony that will be an incredible experience rather than just an event. I determine my fee for each ceremony after talking with the couple. I take into account the amount of personalization, special rituals you may like in your ceremony, the size of the wedding party and the number of guests, the location and travel, if you need me to run the rehearsal on a different day other than the wedding day, or if you need me to run the rehearsal at all. There are so many elements to consider…a simple pre-scripted ceremony close in to my location is much less involved than one with distance and with the customization that I love to do. I can usually provide you a range of fee after a brief phone conversation and then firm it up after we meet in person.
Customized Ceremonies are where I tell the love story of the couple…and these ceremonies are so memorable. I always have comments about how much the guests enjoyed these ceremonies. I invest several hours in the research and writing of theses ceremonies. We get together for a no obligation informational meeting to discuss your ceremony. I will not pressure you to make a decision at this meeting, but give you up to a week to decide if I am the right Celebrant for you.
- Once a contract is signed and deposit received, I will send you a questionnaire from which I will write your love story and add other personalized components such as a blending ceremony for combining new families in the case such as new step children, remembering people who have passed or incorporating cultural or religious traditions or other rituals.
- I will provide you a ceremony draft which you are free to edit as you wish.
- I will provide you with some vow options to choose from, or help you to write your own vows.
- I will prepare cue sheets for the photographer, musicians or DJ’s and your cue person.
- I will run your rehearsal if needed.
- I will be available for unlimited phone calls or e-mails.
- In the event you don’t need a rehearsal, I will meet with you again, if needed, prior your ceremony to go over the details.
- I will arrive early on your wedding day and be your ceremony co-ordinator. I will connect with both of you and provide support and with the photographer and musicians or DJ’s. I will line you up for the processional and work with your cue person to make sure the processional runs smoothly.
- I will deliver a ceremony that is well rehearsed and will bring my own sound system if needed.
- I will mail the signed paperwork to the county auditor for legal recording.
- I will give you a lovely keepsake copy of your ceremony.
I require a deposit of half my fee with the balance payable prior to the rehearsal or wedding. I am willing to travel for destination weddings with additional travel costs .
- Cancellation and deposit policy: Sometimes life happens and the wedding will need to be postponed or even cancelled. My policy is to refund your deposit if I haven’t already written your ceremony and if there are at least two months before your wedding. I have reserved that date for you and most likely have turned down other requests. Although this has yet to happen, if I am unable to perform your wedding because of illness or emergency, I will gladly refund the fee and assist you as much as possible in finding another officiant.
Eloping, or need to marry quickly? You don’t need to go to the Justice of the Peace for these ceremonies as I offer special pricing for small, mid-week ceremonies in the Tacoma area or even in my home. These weddings do not require that we meet ahead of time. Call me for more information.
My home as your Wedding Chapel for a very small and simple wedding: While not exactly a chapel, my,home is warm, cozy and I light candles over the fireplace to set the mood. This fee is usually less for a Monday through Friday, late afternoon or evening ceremony. If you require a weekend wedding, please call to discuss about my availability. For weddings in my home, space is limited, so please limit your party to no more than 6 people.
In order to reserve your time and date, all elopement ceremonies require pre-payment by cash or via PayPal.
If you need witnesses for weddings I perform in my home, I may be able to provide them for an additional fee of $20.00 per witness. Please feel free to call me to discuss your situation. If the witnesses need to travel to a different location, a higher fee will apply.
Payment Methods You are invited to pay by cash, check is fine if we have time for it to clear, or you may pay thru PayPal
Tacoma Wedding Officiant, Wedding Chapel, Tacoma Wedding Chapel, Tacoma Wedding Minister, Seattle Wedding Minister, Olympia Wedding Minister
Contact: 206-290-1345 or use my contact form.